Tuesday, June 26, 2012

...More Practicing my lines with 'karting-power'

Super Mario and  his "Karting-power" - yes pun was intended...I am discovering my own 'cutting powers'.

So, I been recently figuring out the different pencils and shading - especially on the hair & eye, which more practice is needed.

But what I noted most during sketching my first self-potrait (see below), I was feeling at ease; my hand and pencil was 'one', the movements was sure and confident. That has never happened before. It's kinda exciting and scary (in a good way).

Have I breach some internal 'power-up' for art? Do I get to go to the next level? Did I win some new 'coins or stars' that I get to continue in this game and kick-ass?

Whatever the case, I cannot deny that some changes are occurring.

I am Super Mario-oooo, with karting-powers onwards!

T

My First gallery Show

"Self Potrait"








No comments:

Post a Comment